Webinar: How to Organize Your Custom Home Construction Budget
Timber frame veteran, Jack McClennen, has created a three-tier method to assist homebuyers in developing a realistic budget from concept through construction. In this webinar, Jack will cover the first and most important set called the “Delta” and dive into a deep discussion on how to organize your construction budget that will include:
1. How much should I budget for the timber frame?
- Using the “Delta” as a high-level budget tool
- Understanding what components influence budget
- Simplicity vs. Complexity: design and finishes
- Location: property, site conditions and access
- Seasons: adverse weather conditions
2. Working with an architect and timber frame designer
- Site visit
- Timber frame experience
- Planning is everything: pay now and enjoy the process, pay later and be frustrated, your choice…
3. The costs to be aware of
- Timber quality, levels of joinery, finishes
- Engineering seals, architectural seals
- Site conditions, wetlands
See what’s new!
Stay up to date with our latest projects, upcoming events, and news by subscribing to the Colorado Timberframe quarterly newsletter.